There is nothing unmanly about relaxation. Some guys play video games, some guys work out, and some guys go to spas. When I leave a spa, either after a simple shiatsu massage or after a full day go at skin care and specific body work, I feel so relaxed and distressed that I feel the effects of it for weeks afterwards. According to Men’s Health magazine, “Any vacation is a good vacation. But the best ones can calm your mind, refresh your body, revive your relationships, and maybe even extend your life.” I couldn’t agree more. And it’s a great way to meet chicks…or make one very happy if you’ve already got one. It’s a romantic valentine’s gift or anniversary idea. Or, more likely (for me at least) a way I can get out of the city (or feel like I’ve left the city) and completely relax and take care of my body. A lot of spas have fitness centers on their premises, so you really get to feel like you’re working towards a healthier existence.
Here are some great spas that offer spa treatments for men—sports massages, facials, back skin care, and male manicures and pedicures, among others.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess – Spa Willow Stream – Arizona
- New Age Health Spa – Neversink, New York
- Lake Austin Spa Resort – Lake House Spa – Austin, Texas
- Ocean Place Resort and Spa – Long Branch, New Jersey
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club at Venetian Resort – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Oasis Spa at Luxor – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Doral Golf Resort and Spa – Miami, Florida
- PGA National Resort and Spa – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa – Hollywood, Florida
- Vail Mountain Lodge and Spa Resort – Colorado
Filed under: Holiday Business, Holiday Ideas, Travel Industry, Vacation Plans | Tagged: 3d Cg, Ayurveda New York, I Love New York 2, Man Women Issues, Mass Tourism, Real Men Of Genius, Sitebuilder, Spa / Day Spa, Spa Day, Spa Weekend, Spa Wellness, Tour Planning, Travel Location, Travel Place, What's Your Trip | 1 Comment »